I wish I had run cross country in high school.
I really wish I had tried harder in Calc AB my senior year.
I really really wish I hadn't quit dance.
And I really really REALLY wish I hadn't driven the wrong way through the HS West parking lot one fateful night this September. (If you're ever tempted to do so because it's a nice shortcut, DON'T. A mean OSU police lady will give you a ticket, and it will be depressingly expensive.)
But whoops! Life goes on. We are where we are because of the decisions we've made in the past, but it is our choice to learn from them and make the most of our future. As my dad always says, "Attitude is a decision."
So I will run my legs off, bust my behind in seemingly impossible classes, dance to my heart's content, and go the long way around Scott-Parker-Wentz, all while giving thanks that I've been given another day to learn and grow.
She was a mean police officer! ....and she didn't even know how much the ticket was......not very professional if you ask me. :/ But good perspective! :) LOVE YOU GINGY
ReplyDelete